Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Texas Summer Sunsets


There are some things I really never get tired of....

one of those is summertime Texas sunsets!



Here are two pictures..the one above is the one I took last night
of the trees between my cabin and the airstrip.

The one below is one Miss EJ took of
Baylor University's
Eastland Lakes Retreat Center.



It may have passes 100 degrees for the past two weeks straight,
but these are the scenes that remind me that it is worth it.

Really now, how can anyone deny there is a GOD?
He is indescribable, uncontainable..he made the
stars in the sky and He calls them by name.

2 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Sweet.and.Sowers said...

Thanks for all the love and support during the bar - you are truly a God-send! XO

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

Love you! I need an update! Miss you a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home