Thursday, July 05, 2007

Sparklers


The 4th of JULY is my favorite holiday. It highlights FREEDOM in every sense of the word...we are free to go where we want, to think what we want, to worship the Lord God Almighty as we choose, even express ourselves as we desire. Freedom gets many people in trouble because they have no filter or discipline but it should not be taken for granted. Many men and women gave their lives so that we might live in freedom each day. Christ Jesus gave His life so that we might be free from sin's power and penalty.

Here you can see our safe celebration of the 4th of July with sparklers. Both McKenna and Mia enjoyed lighting up and drawing in the air with the sparklers.

The Newsboys have a song that is appropriate for the day: I AM FREE.
I am free to run, I am free to dance; I am free to live for you, I am free.....through you the Kingdom comes, through you the battle's won, through you I am not afraid, through you the price is paid, through you there's victory, because of you my heart sings...who the son sets free is free indeed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home