Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Gift



Last night I had the opportunity to go to a Jim Brickman concert. If you are not familiar with Jim Brickman, he is a pianist - mostly the 'adult contemporary' style. He was at the historical Waco Hippodrome downtown. He played many of his old familiar songs and added some friends, one on the violin and two on vocals to give the show some variety. He has several Christmas cd's out and one if his most famous songs is called "The Gift."
Lyrics: "All I want is to hold you forever. All I need is you more every day. You saved my heart from being broken apart; you gave your love away, I'm thankful every day for THE GIFT." If you click above you can scroll down to the bottom and find a clip of the song. The things I like about Jim's music are that the instrumentals are very inspiring and calming and the songs that have words can all be used for that one on earth that you love and they can double as songs from/to the Lord. There is no doubt who inspires his music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home